WARNING: Candles can cause fires!
Here are some safety guidelines for using your scented candles from Sifr Aromatics. Failure to follow these instructions can result in personal injury and or property damage.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn on a flat, even, heat resistant surface
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle near flammable objects, open windows and air drafts
- Candle glass may become very hot during burning. Burn only on a heat resistant surface
- Always ensure your wicks are trimmed to the recommended 3mm before each lighting. Not doing so will result in a large irregular burning flame, which may begin to smoke and cause candle glass to blacken
- Keep candle wax clean of wick trimmings and other foreign objects
- Do not light candle if glass is cracked, chipped or damaged in any way
- Never move a lit candle. Extinguish the flame and allow wax to cool before moving
- Blow out the flame. Do not use candle jar lid to extinguish the flame
Product information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Sifr Aromatics will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or injury arising from the use of our products.